Malibu-Miley Cyrus



KEY: Bb Major

C  D-D        D     D   D       D     Bb     Eb    Eb  D    D-D
I ne-ver came to the beach  or  stood by the o-cean
F   F-F      F    D    F       G       G-Eb   Eb    F      F      F      F   D    F     G
I ne-ver sat by the shore un-der the sun with my feet in the sand
G        G        Eb        D     D     Bb  Bb  Eb-Eb    Eb     F    C-D
But you brought me here and I’m hap-py that you di-id
Bb     Eb   Eb  D    D    Bb   Bb       C-Bb       Bb    Bb
Cuz now I’m as free  as  birds cat-ching the wind
C    D-D           D      D     D       D     Bb Eb Eb-F        C-D
I al-ways thought I would sink  so   I  ne-ver swa-am
Bb  F-F         F        F-D          D       F      G       G     G      G-Eb
I   ne-ver went boat-ing, don’t get how they are float-ing
Eb            F-F        F   F     D-F      G       G     G    G     G        Eb-D-D
And some-times I get  so-o scared of what  I  can’t un-der-stand

C         C   D  D      C    D    D
But here I am, next to you
Bb       C        D        D   Bb   C-Bb-Bb
The sky’s more blue  in   Ma-li-bu
C        F    D   Bb  C-Bb-Bb
Next to you  in  Ma-li-bu
C        F    D
Next to you

C           D          D    D    D      D     Eb Eb   Eb       D-D
We watched the sun go down as we were walk-ing
F         F       F     F     D   F    F       G-Eb       Eb      D-D
I’d spend the rest of my life stand-ing here talk-ing
D          D         D-D       D      C-Bb     Bb  D  Eb-F     C-D
You would ex-plain the cur-rent  as   I  ju-ust smi-ile
F-F             F        F        D     F      G        G      G-Eb      Eb       F
Hop-ing that you’ll stay the same and no-thing will change
F       F   D    F   G     G     Eb      D
And it will be us just for_a while
Bb Bb  D-Eb   F-C-D
Do we e-ven e-xi-ist
Bb          Bb   D    Eb    F    C-D    Bb    Bb     Bb-C    Bb   Bb  Bb
That’s when I make  a  wi-ish  to  swim a-way with the fish
Bb D        D          D  D     D     D   D      Eb-F        C-D
Is   it supposed to be this hot all sum-mer lo-ong
F    F-F         F-D            F-G          G    G    G       Eb    Eb-F
I ne-ver would-’ve be-lieved you if three years a-go
F         F      F    D  F      G       G-Eb      D      D
You told me I’d be here writ-ing this song

C         C   D  D      C    D    D
But here I am, next to you
Bb       C     D    D   Bb   C-Bb-Bb
The sky’s so blue  in   Ma-li-bu
C        F    D   Bb  C-Bb-Bb
Next to you  in  Ma-li-bu
C        F    D
Next to you

C-D-C-D-Eb-D-Eb-F-D-F-G
Ahhhhhhh
F-Eb-D
Ahhhhh
F-G-F-Eb-D
Ahhhhh
G-F-Eb-D
Ahhhhh
G-F-Eb-D-C
Ahhhhh

C        D   D
Next to you
Bb       C     D    D    Bb   C-Bb-Bb
The sky’s so blue  in   Ma-li-bu
C        F    D
Next to you


C      D     D    D     D        D       Bb     D     Eb      F      C-D
We are just like the waves that flow back and fo-orth
F-F                 F    F     D    F          G-G          G       G         Eb    Eb      F     F
Some-times I feel like I’m drown-ing and you’re there  to  save me
F      F     D-F        G       G       G     G   Eb  Eb    D
And I wan-na thank you with all  of  my heart
Bb Bb      C       Eb      D    Bb      C        Eb      C
It’s  a  brand new start,  a  dream come true
B   C-Bb-Bb

In Ma-li-bu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect-Ed Sheeran

Monopoly - Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét

Ride-Twenty One Pilots