Look What You Made Me Do-Taylor Swift



B    B      D      E     D-C#      B
I don’t like your lit-tle games
B           D      E      D-C#     B
Don’t like your til-ted stage
B        D      E       D     C#    B
The role you made me play
B    A      B     B  A      D     E      B
Of the fool, no  I  don’t like you
B    B      D      E        D-C#      B
I don’t like your per- fect crime
B          D       E          D    C#   B
How you laugh when you lie
B         D    E      D    C#    B
You said the gun was mine
B-A       B     B   A     D      E      B
Is-n’t cool, no  I  don’t like you

PRECHORUS:
B     B    B       B-B       B    B      B-B     B   B      B    F#   F#
But  I  got smart-er,  I  got hard-er in the nick  of  time
B-B        B     B     B     B      B       B     B  B  B  B   F#   F#
Hon-ey  I  rose up from the dead,  I  do it all the time
B      B   B    B   B      B        B       B     B  B   B       B-F# F#
I’ve got a list of names and yours is in red un-der-lined
D    D    D    C#       D    D    C#   D   F#
I check it once, then  I  check it twice

CHORUS:
B          D      C#     D     C#      D    B
Ohh, look what you made me do
D           C#    D     C#      D    B
Look what you made me do
D           C#    D    C#      D     C#  D
Look what you just made me do
C#        C#     D    C#     C#    D    B
Look what you just made me do
(2x)

B    B      D      E          D-C#       B
I don’t like your king-dom keys
B           D          E-D       C# B
They once be-longed to me
B          D      D    E     E     D    C#   B
You asked me for  a  place to sleep
B              A    B     B         D    E    B
Locked me out and threw a feast
B          B           A       A    F#-F#-F#    E       E-E-E         E-F#       E-D
The world moves on,  a-no-ther  day, a-no-ther dra-ma, dra-ma
D       D    D   F#    D    D   F#   D  D     D     D-C#   D   C#-B
But not for me, not for me, all  I  think a-bout is kar-ma
A          A     A       B           A     F#   F#   E        F#      E     A
And then the world moves on, but one thing’s for sure
C#-C#   C# C#   C#     C#   F#    C# C#   C#
May-be  I  got mine, but you’ll all get yours

PRECHORUS

CHORUS

F#  F#      B     B-F#-F#    B    B-F#-F#      B      F#
I   don’t trust no-bo-dy and no-bo-dy trusts me
B    B   C#      D-B       A#-A# A#  A#    A#       B
I’ll be the act-ress star-ring in your bad dreams
(4x)


CHORUS (3x)

Comments

  1. HI, I love this song too.
    But im not good at seeing this form.
    Could you make manuscript paper too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES GURL!!!!! *gasp this is awesome*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect-Ed Sheeran

Monopoly - Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét

Ride-Twenty One Pilots