Story Of My Life-One Direction

C-C       C     C     C     G   G    C-C     C  C  G     G-A
Writ-ten in these walls are the stor-ies that I can’t ex-plain
G   C    C     C    C-C   G  G   C     C      C     C-G    G   A
I leave my heart o-pen but it stays right here emp-ty for days
A      D   D  D  E      D-C      A    A      D   D    D      E-D  C  A  G    A
She told me in the morn-ing she don’t feel the same a-bout us in her bones
C        C   C   D      C   Bb  A   A       Bb    Bb Bb Bb-Bb  A   A    A-G-F
Seems to me that when  I  die these words will be writ-ten on my sto-o-one

PRECHORUS
A     G   F      F      G      A-A
And I’ll be gone, gone to-night
A        Bb        A-G    F     F  G  G-A    A
The ground be-neath my feet is o-pen wide
A      Bb   A   G       F      F-F      G  A    A
The way that I’ve been hold-ing on too tight
A        Bb-A   G     F-G
With noth-ing in bet-ween

CHORUS
F        F    F   F   A
The story of my life
F   F    F     A
I take her home
F    F    F   Bb   F   F      F   Bb
I drive all night to keep her warm
A     A-G-F  F  Bb-A-Bb-A-Bb-A-G-F
And ti-i-ime is  fro-o-o-o-o-ze-e-en
F        F    F   F   A
The story of my life
F   F    F    A
I give her hope
F    F     F    Bb   
I spend her love
F-F       F      Bb    A-A-G-F
Un-til she’s broke in-si-i-ide
F       Bb Bb Bb A-G-F
The story of my li-i-ife

C-C        C    C       C    G   G    C-C     C C  G       A
Writ-ten on these walls are the col-ors that I can’t change
C         C     C    C-G   G  G  C      C      C   G G   A
Leave my heart o-pen but it stays right here in its cage
A   D     D   E      D-C       A  A  D D  D  E    D    C-A  G A
I know that in the morn-ing now I see us in the light up-on a hill
G-C         A  G    G-F     F     F    F     F-F        F
Al-though I am bro-ken my heart is un-tamed still

PRECHORUS

CHORUS

C      F   C     F-F      F    F    F    C    F      G-G
And I’ll be wait-ing for this time to come a-round
C     F-C     F-C        F-C   F   C  C      F-F      G   G-A
But ba-by run-ning af-ter you is like chas-ing the clo-uds


CHORUS

Comments

  1. thanks so much! I was looking for these notes everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me 2! Thank u for the notes! I LOOOOOVE this song! I LOVE U 1D!

      Delete
    2. OMG!!!!! Thank you sooooo much for this... sounded amazing

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for this I was looking for this sheet music and your page came up!!! I love the fact that you took your time and put up the notes and the lyrics!!! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. POST MORE I LOVE IT!! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR A SITE FOR POP SONGS ON CLARINET THANKSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there's this guy on YouTube and he has his own site named shazamioz and he pots a lot of the biggest pop hits on his site for all instruments!!! So if you want check him out, and download and print AWESOME sheet music for your clarinet!!

      Delete
    2. Yea but you have to pay for that music so here's kinda awesome too

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect-Ed Sheeran

Monopoly - Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét

Let It Go-Idina Menzel