Let It Go-Idina Menzel

D          D        D    D   D      D-C      Bb-Bb
Snow glows white on the moun-tain to-night
G   Bb   C-C     C Bb  G
Not a foot-print to be seen
G     D-D     D D-Eb-F-D
A king-dom of i-so-la-tion
C    Bb  C      C    C Bb  G
And it looks like I’m a queen

D       D    F     G-F     D     F       F-F       Eb   D-Eb-D
The wind is howl-ing like this swirl-ing storm in-si-ide
D-D          C  Bb C     D-D       C    Bb G
Couldn’t keep it  in, hea-ven knows I tried

C        C    F     F     C    C    F     G
Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
G    F     G    G    F      G-A    Bb   A A
Be the good girl you al-ways have to be
C-C            F     F      C    C    G      G
Con-ceal don’t feel don’t let them know
F        G     A    Bb
Well now they know

G   A Bb F  G C
Let it go, let it go
Bb         G  G     G-A-Bb
Can’t hold it back a-ny-more
G   A Bb F  D C
Let it go, let it go
Bb      C-D    D    Eb  D-C C-Bb
Turn a-way and slam the-e do-or
F    D    C
I don’t care
Bb        Bb        F    D Bb
What they’re going to say
Bb  Bb    A     F     F
Let the storm rage on
Bb    Eb  Eb-D      Eb-D   Eb  Eb-D-Bb
The cold ne-ver both-ered me a-ny-way

Bb   D-D     D     D      D-Bb
It’s fun-ny how some dis-tance
Bb         F-F-Eb         D      C
Makes eve-ry-thing seem small
Bb    Bb  D     D     D        F-G        F
And the fears that once con-trolled me
F        Bb Bb Bb G G
Can’t get  to  me at all

C     C    F   F    C   C  F   G
It’s time to see what I can do
G    G  F     G-A  Bb     C        F
To test the li-mits and break through
C      C     F      F      C     F    C  G-F-G
No right, no wrong, no rules for me-e-e
A    Bb
I’m free

G   A Bb F  G C
Let it go, let it go
Bb   G     G    G    G     A  Bb
I’m one with the wind and sky
G   A Bb F  D C
Let it go, let it go
Bb         D-D  Eb D-C C-Bb
You’ll ne-ver see me-e cry-y
F      D   C
Here I stand
Bb     F    D  Bb
And here I'll stay
Bb  Bb   A      F     F
Let the storm rage on

D     D-Eb     F-G        Ab    Bb Db C-Bb Ab   Bb
My pow-er flurr-ies through the air  in-to  the ground
D     D  Eb  F-G-Ab  Bb Db-C  Bb-Ab  Db  C-Bb
My soul is spi-ra-ling in fro-zen frac-tals all a-round
D      Eb      F       G-Ab-Bb-C  Eb  D C-Bb C
And one thought crys-tal-li-zes like an i-cy blast
D     D-D   D-Bb   Bb   Bb   C Bb C  D  Eb
I’m ne-ver go-ing back, the past is in the past

Eb Eb Eb-D  F  F C
Let it go-oo, let it go
Bb      G   G   G    G    G     A   Bb
When I'll rise like the break of dawn
G   A Bb  F D C
Let it go, let it go
Bb       D-D   Eb D-C C-Bb
That per-fect girl  is-s go-one
F      D   C
Here I stand
Bb Bb   F    D Eb-D-C-Bb
In  the light of da-a-a-ay
Bb  Bb    A    Bb   F
Let the storm rage on
Bb    Eb   Eb-D     Eb-D   Eb Eb-D-Bb
The cold ne-ver both-ered me a-ny-way

Comments

  1. plz do demi lovato version i like hers better

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's saying that he likes the original movie version better, so do I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you please put whether the note is high or low on your tabs because it's really confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is really hard to tell if it's saying a low note or a high g I keep getting confused on it... Think you need to say which one it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should be able to tell if you've ever listened to the song..

      Delete
  6. i dont know if the notes are high or low

    ReplyDelete
  7. you can just play the note and see which one makes sense in the song

    ReplyDelete
  8. isn't it..."and i'll rise like the break of dawn"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect-Ed Sheeran

Monopoly - Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét