Monopoly - Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét



KEY: D Major


F#    F# F# F# F#      D C# F#
I've been on  a roll, where you been?
D        E-F#-F#   F# F# F#     D C# F#
Real pro-tec-tive with my soul, where you been?
D      E F#   F#-F# F#    D C# F#
Is your GPS  e-ven on, where you been?
D          E F# A F#-E   F# D C# E
Matter_of fact  I don't e-ven care where you been
E        E F#   F# E D
Bad vibes get off  of me
E         E E F#   F#-E-D
Outta here with that fu-cke-ry
E         E D   F# F#-E-D
Treat my goals like pro-per-ty
D-E          E D F#-E-D-E
Col-lect them like Mo-no-po-ly
F#   F#-E-D      E E    D F# F# E   D
I   pro-ba-bly won't come if there's not  a fee
D       E E  D F#  F#-E D
And  if they try come stop-ping me
D    E E D      F#-E-D-E
I swerve both ways, di-cho-to-my


C# C#    A-A F#    B
I   like wo-men and men
C#       C# C#-D    C# C# C#  A-A F# B
Work  so fu-cking much, need  a twin-ny, twin, twin
C#     C# C# D    C# C# C#  A-A F# B
How you hit the club and you bar-ely got in?
C#    C# C# D    C# C#-C#    A A-F#-B    B A B A-D-E
Then we hit the bank, ma-king them in-vest-ments for the win oh-oh-oh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect-Ed Sheeran

Let It Go-Idina Menzel