Happier - Marshmello ft. Bastille

Key : G Major

[CHORUS]
B-A        B A  B A A-G
Late-ly I’ve been I’ve been think-ing
E   D  B A G    A-B-B
I want you to be ha-ppi-er
E   D  B A G    A-B-A-G
I want you to be ha-ppi-e-er

[VERSE]
G         G G-A        G
When the mor-ning comes
G        G G  G G    A-F#
When we see what we’ve be-come
D   D D     B B B    A A A G  G G
In the cold light of day we’re a flame in the wind
G     E G    E G    A-G
Not the fire that we’ve be-gun
G-G         G-A-G G-G      G G G A   F#
Eve-ry ar-gu-ment, eve-ry word we can’t take back
D       D D B     B B-A
Cuz with all that has hap-pened
A   A  G G   G G    E G G  E G-A G
I think that we both know the way that the sto-ry ends

[PRE-CHORUS]
D       E-D E D   E-D
Then on-ly for a mi-nute
D  E  F#   E D     B
I want  to change my mind
A       E F#   E D B   A G
Cuz this just don’t feel right to me
D   E D    E D    E-D
I want to raise your spi-rits
D   E F#   E D   B A
I want to see you smile but
E         F# E    D B A G
Know that means I’ll have to leave

CHORUS

VERSE

PRE-CHORUS

CHORUS

E   F# G-E   A F#-E-F#-E-D
So  I’ll  go-o, I’ll go-oo-oo-oo-oo
G G    B A  G
I  will  go, go, go
[2x]

CHORUS

PRE-CHORUS

CHORUS

E   F# G-E   A F#-E-F#-E-D
So  I’ll  go-o, I’ll go-oo-oo-oo-oo
G G    B A  G

I  will  go, go, go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect-Ed Sheeran

Monopoly - Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét

Let It Go-Idina Menzel