Closer-The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey

KEY: Bb Major

F       F  F        F-F      F      F      D-D    C   C    Bb
Hey, I was do-ing just fine be-fore I met you
Bb    F       F       F        D       D     C     C-D
I   drank too much and that's an is-sue
F        F   D-C
But I'm O-K
F          F     F      F          F       D   D     D     C     C      Bb
Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them
F     D   D    C   C-Bb   Bb     F    F-D-(C?-D)
But I hope I ne-ver see them a-gain

PRECHORUS:
Bb Bb Bb   Bb          C        C
I know it breaks your heart
Bb        Bb Bb  Bb Bb Bb    Bb-C           C    Bb
Moved to the city in a broke-down car and
Bb        Bb     C     C
Four years, no calls
Bb        Bb       Bb-Bb   Bb-Bb  Bb Bb  Bb-C    C
Now you're look-ing pret-ty in   a   ho-tel bar
Bb    F  D  C Bb F   D       C
And  I,  I,  I,   I,  I can't stop 
F     F  D  C Bb F   D    (D)C
No  I,  I,  I,   I,  I can't stop

CHORUS:
Bb   C-D     Bb    C     C-D
So, ba-by, pull me clo-ser
Bb C       C      D    Bb  C      C-Bb
In the back seat of your Ro-ver
Bb    C     C      Bb    Bb     C-C
That I know you can't af-ford
Bb       C      C-D    Bb    C         C-Bb
Bite that tat-too on your shoul-der
Bb     C        C          D    Bb  C       C-D
Pull the sheets right off the cor-ner
Bb   C         C-D         Bb    C      C
Of that matt-ress that you stole
Bb          C          C-Bb         Bb    C     C-Bb
From your room-mate back in Boul-der
Bb     D   D-Bb    Bb-C      C-Bb
We ain't e-ver get-ting old-er (3x)

F         F    F      F     D    D    D   C   C     D
You look as good as the day I met you
F   F-G       D     D   C   C     D
I for-get just why I left you
F   F      D-C
I was in-sane
F        F        F      F     F-D-D-C-C  D(/Bb?)
Stay and play that Blink-182 song
F         F      G    D      D     C       C-D
That we beat to death in Tuc-son
D-C
O-K

PRECHORUS

CHORUS 2X

Bb      Bb    D   D-Bb    Bb-C     C-Bb
(No) we ain't e-ver get-ting old-er (3x)

Comments

  1. hey if you are still posting could you please post jar of hearts by Christina Perri thanks
    btw u are awesome for posting these songs

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this song, you used a lot of one note to make a tune. Maybe next time, using different/variety notes to make the tune. BTW thanks for posting these songs, I am new at the clarinet. Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect-Ed Sheeran

Monopoly - Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét

Ride-Twenty One Pilots