Wrecking Ball-Miley Cyrus

B         E       B       E       B      D    B    D
We clawed, we chained our hearts in vain
D      E-F#-E    F#-E    F#-G     E
We ju-u-mped ne-ver ask-ing why
B        E     B  E    B-D      B     D
We kissed, I fell un-der your spell
D  E-F#-E  F#  E     F#     G-E
A  lo-o-ve  no one could de-ny

HOOK:
E         E    E-D   B  E  E       E       D-B
Don't you ev-er say I just walked aw-ay
D  D     D-C      B    G
I will al-ways want you
E   E     E  D B      E-E      E    D   B
I can't live a lie, run-ning for my life
D  D     D-C      B    G
I will al-ways want you

CHORUS:
C   C    C  C   C     C-B        B
I came in like a wreck-ing ba-ll
G  C-B   A  G   C    B  B-A
I nev-er hit so hard in lo-ve
G   G   C-B     A   G     C      B       B
All I want-ed was to break your wa-lls
G     G    C-B   A   G     C-B-A    C
All you ev-er did was wre-e-eck me
G        G      G    C-B-A     C
Yeah you, you wre-e-eck me

B E    B     E     B D  B  D
I put you high up in the sky
D      E-F#-E      F#     E    F#-G       E
And no-o-ow, you're not com-ing down
B   E-B        E        B   D   B    D
It slow-ly turned, you let me burn
D      E-F#-E      E     F#-E  F#  G     E
And no-o-ow, we're ash-es on the ground

HOOK

CHORUS 2X

G  G-G     G     G   C   B B
I nev-er meant to start a war
G G      G-G     G  G  C  B   B
I just want-ed you to let me in
G        G-G    G   C-B     B
And in-stead of us-ing force
G  G    G     G-G      C   B    B
I guess I shoul-d've let you win
(2X)

HOOK


CHORUS 2X

Comments

  1. do the - mean eighth notes or a slur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are thoose B 's the high ones or low ones cause I play clarinet too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HIGH ONES (A AND THE ONE ABOVE THE THUMB KEY TOGETHER NO THUMB)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect-Ed Sheeran

Monopoly - Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét

Let It Go-Idina Menzel