The Cup Song-Lulu & the Lampshades (Pitch Perfect)


F# F# E    F#-E  F#  E    E      D     D
I    got my tic-ket for the long way run
B        B-A         B-A     B   A   E-F#
Two bot-tle whis-key for the w-ay
F#   A  B         B      B      A         A      E-D-B-A
And I sure would like some sweet com-pa-n-y
D      E    F#-F#     F#-E-E        E-F#-E    D
And I'm lea-ving to-mor-row what-d-ya say

D          D    B
When I'm gone
D         D   D-E-F#-D
When I'm g-o-n-e
B            B-A        B     A     B      A    A
You're gun-na miss me when I'm gone

F#          F#-A     B     B   B   A  F#-E
You're gun-na miss me by my hair
D            D-D      D     D      D-E-F#         D
You're gun-na miss me eve-ry-where, oh
F#          E-E      E      E     F#     E     D
You're gun-na miss me when I'm gone

F# F# E   F#-E   F# E      F#    A    A
I   got  my tic-ket for the long way run
B      B      B    B     B-B-B      A    A
The one with the pret-ti-est of views
F# A           B-B
It's got moun-tains
B    A   F#-E
It's got ri-vers
D   D      D      D   D     E     F#-E
It's got sights to give you shi-vers
D    D F#       F#    F# E-F#-E    E    D
But it sure would be pret-ti-er with you

D         D     B
When I'm gone
D         D   D-E-D E-F#
When I'm gone----------
B           B-A        B     A      B     A    A---B-A
You're gun-na miss me when I'm go---n-e

F#         F#-A       B    B   B   A  F#-E
You're gun-na miss me by my walk
D            D-D      D     D   D   E  F#-E  D
You're gun-na miss me by my ta-lk, oh
F#          E-E       E     E      F#   E     D
You're gun-na miss me when I'm gone

Comments

  1. i litrally singed this and then Played it i Singed it better then i played it!
    :) hey do more Like Band Music Like Holiday for futes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it does nit have a sign is it natural

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is one of the best and fun pitch perfect songs! II also tried this one and end up failing lots of time! LOL. I enjoyed watching the movie, so love it!

    Cristy
    http://meowchie.snydle.com/pitch-perfect-songs.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect-Ed Sheeran

Monopoly - Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét

Let It Go-Idina Menzel