One Dance-Drake ft. Wizkid & Skyla

C-G-F     Bb   C     Eb     Eb
Ba-by-y,  I  like your style

Bb       Bb  Bb       F
Grips on your waist
Bb        Bb     Bb      F
Front way, back way
Bb       Ab     G   F     G       F
You know that I don't play
Bb          Bb    F
Streets not safe
Bb  Bb Bb    Bb   Bb-F
But I never run a-way
Bb-Ab    G       F     G-F
E-ven when I'm a-way
Bb-Bb  Bb-F
O-ti,      o-ti
Eb             F-G        G        G       Eb   Eb  Eb F-F
There's ne-ver much love when we go O-T
Ab   G   Eb   Eb  Eb   Eb  Eb   F      F
I   pray to make it back in one piece
Ab   G    F  Eb
I   pray, I pray

CHORUS:
G             G   C     C   C    C       G
That's why I need a one dance
F     G         G        Eb  G     G-Eb
Got a Hennessy in my ha-and
Ab       G        G      Eb  G G-Eb
One more time 'fore I go-o
Ab-G           G-F       G-Eb   G   G-Eb   F   Eb
High-er po-wers tak-ing a ho-old on me (2x)

C-G-F     Bb   C     Eb     Eb
Ba-by-y,  I  like your style

G                Eb       F-Eb
Strength and guid-ance
G      F     Eb      F-F       Eb    F      Eb
All that I'm wish-ing for my friends
G-F-Eb           F      F   Eb     F     Eb
No-bo-dy makes it from my ends
G   F  Eb   F     F   Eb     F-Eb
I had to bust up the si-lence

G          G      Bb  Eb-Eb  Eb    F   Eb
You know you got-ta stick by me
Bb     Eb  Eb   Eb Eb   Eb    Eb-F    C
Soon as you see the text, re-ply me
Eb Bb    Eb-Eb       Eb       F       F-Eb
I  don't wan-na spend time fight-ing
Bb        Eb   F     F      Eb     Eb     Eb
We've got no time and that’s why

CHORUS

Bb-C   Eb
Te-ell me
Bb C    Eb  Eb
I need to know
C           Eb   Eb     F-G     Bb
Where do you wan-na go
Bb       C     Eb       Eb
Cause if you're down
Bb    C   Eb Eb
I'll take it slow
C          Eb     F        G-G-F
Make you lose con-tro-ol

CHORUS

Comments

  1. Thanks for the Notes Love You!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song, thanks for the notes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are they high notes or low notes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your all information which you are providing about the musics and song all the song are very interesting.
    Play the Fool Music

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Which music do you like most can you tell me ?
    hip hop rap detroit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your all music list are very nice and great well done and keep posting.

    J Lynn The Bride - Misbehavin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this post will be a fine read for my blog readers cause of this article have a much fun in music and all songs are really awesome. I am sure my guests will find that very useful.
    linkz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the information you share it about the Rocco Naes and I really must appreciate your work.
    Rocco Naes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the updating you have nicely presented your music albums and all new tracks keep it up my best wishes always with you.
    pop

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your interesting blog and i get many information from your blog all the music in your sites are amazing.
    hip hop instrumental beats

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have read many blogs but your blog are always very nice and now here I got some detail about the mp3juices it's Good work keep it up.
    mp3juices

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your blog it's really cool and nice thank you for sharing this great information about the Larissa - Break a Leg keep posting.
    Larissa - Break a Leg

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting blog and all the music are very great well done.

    Music

    ReplyDelete
  15. Outstanding blog! I have been trying to find something such as this for a long time now. Thanks!

    Music & Entertainment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect-Ed Sheeran

Monopoly - Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét

Let It Go-Idina Menzel