Hello-Adele

C-D        C    C
Hel-lo, it’s me
Bb D          D-D-D      D    D-C   C
I  was won-der-ing if af-ter all
Bb            C         D      C    G   Bb
These years you’d like to meet
Bb D   D-C-Bb    C-C-C
To go  o-ve-r ev-ery-thing
D          D     D        D          D-D         D    D   C-Bb
They say that time’s sup-posed to heal ya-a
Bb  C    C       C        C         Bb-G
But I ain’t done much heal-ing
C-D(CDCBb) C   C       C     D
Hel-loooo, can you hear me
Bb  D     D-D-D-D           D-C
I’m in Ca-li-for-nia dream-ing
C-Bb       C      D      C     G Bb
A-bout who we used to be
Bb       Bb     D       D-C-Bb      C       C
When we were yo-ung-er and free
Bb       D-D-D         D   D   D     C-C
I’ve for-got-ten how it felt be-fore
Bb       C        D   C    G    Bb
The world fell at our feet
Bb            Bb  D   D-C-Bb
There’s such a dif-fer-ence
D-F            Eb-D-C-Bb Bb D    D-C-C     Bb
Bet-ween  u-u-u-us  and a mi-lli-on miles

CHORUS:
G-G        Bb   Bb    C-C    C-Bb
Hel-lo from the o-ther si-de
G   G        G       Bb    Bb       C-C       C-D-C-Bb
I must have called  a  thous-and ti-i-i-mes
Bb   F  (C)Bb  D Bb-A-G-F
To tell  you  I’m so-rr-y-y
Bb     Bb-Bb-Bb       A     G       F
For ev-ery-thing that I’ve done
F           F   F (C)Bb D  Bb-A-G-F
But when I  call  you ne-ve-r-r
Bb       A  G       F(G)
Seem to be home
G-G        Bb    Bb    C-C-D-C-Bb
Hel-lo from the out-si-i-de
G      G   G Bb   Bb    C      C   C-D-C-Bb
At least I can say that I’ve tr-i-i-ied

Bb   F  (C)Bb  D Bb-A-G-F
To tell  you  I’m so-rr-y-y
Bb       Bb-A         G        F
For break-ing your heart
F      F     F       C-Bb    D   Bb-A-G-F
But it don’t mat-ter it clear-ly-y-y
Bb-Bb      Bb     A      G-F      F-G-D-C-Bb
Does-n’t tear you a-part a-ny-mo-o-ore

C-D          C      C    C
Hel-lo, how are you
Bb  D    D-D-D    D  D     C   C
It’s so ty-pi-cal of me to talk
Bb-C         D-C      G    Bb-G
A-bout my-self I’m sor-ry
C    D      C        C         C
I hope that you’re well
Bb     D    D-D       D    D  D     C   C
Did you e-ver make it out of that town
Bb             C-D     C-Bb      G 
Where nothing e-ver happened
Bb   D    D-C      Bb
It’s no se-cret that the both of us
Bb       D-D        C     C  Bb
Are run-ning out of time

CHORUS

Bb          Bb        Bb       D
Highs, highs, highs, highs
Bb          Bb     Bb       D
Lows, lows, lows, lows (4X)


CHORUS

Comments

  1. Hi guys,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to know more about lookingdoor I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect-Ed Sheeran

Monopoly - Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét

Ride-Twenty One Pilots