Wildest Dreams-Taylor Swift

Bb Bb        Bb    Bb    C  Bb  C     C-D
He said, "Let's get out of this to-wn”
C           D   D   G G-F     F-C-D       D     Bb      G-F
Drive out of the ci-ty, a-wa-ay from the cro-owds
Bb  Bb        Bb-Bb     Bb     C     Bb    C-D
I thought hea-ven can't help me no-ow
C-D              D       G-G-F
No-thing lasts for-ev-er
F        C   C    C-Bb      D    Bb    Bb-G
But this is gon-na take me do-own

G       G    D     G         G-G          G    D
He's so tall and hand-some as hell
G       G     D     G   G      C    C  C-D  C-Bb-G
He's so bad but he does it so-o we-e-ell
G G      G    G    D    G  G    G-D
I can see the end as it be-gins
Bb    C       D-C-Bb     G-F
My one con-di-tion is-s

CHORUS
Bb       C       Bb-C-Bb       C
Say you'll re-mem-ber me
C-D             C Bb    C       G
Stand-ing in  a  nice dress
C-D          C  Bb     C-G      Bb
Star-ing at the sun-set babe
Bb     C    Bb   C-Bb      C
Red lips and ro-sy cheeks
C         D       C   Bb   C-G
Say you'll see me a-gain
C-D     C Bb    C    G   Bb       Bb-F      C-D         C-F  Bb-G
E-ven if it's just in your wild-est dre-ams, a-ah ha-a
Bb-F             C-D      C-F  Bb-G
Wild-est dre-ams, a-ah ha-a

Bb Bb     Bb  Bb   Bb Bb     C        Bb   C    C-D
I   said, "No one has to know what we do-o,"
C         C        D   D   G  G-F       F        C        D   D  Bb   G-F
His hands are in my ha-ir, his clothes are in my ro-om
Bb    Bb    Bb Bb Bb Bb-C-Bb     C-D
And his voice is  a  fa-mi-liar so-und
C-D              D       G-G-F
No-thing lasts for-ev-er
F       C    C     C-Bb       D      Bb-G
But this is get-ting good no-ow

G       G    D     G         G-G          G    D
He's so tall and hand-some as hell
G       G     D     G   G      C    C  C-D  C-Bb-G
He's so bad but he does it so-o we-e-ell
G           G         G       D     G     G-G    G     D
And when we've had our ve-ry last kiss
Bb    C       D-C      D C
My last re-quest it is

CHORUS

F         G   G    G     Bb-D
You see me in hind-sight
G-G            G    G        G   Bb    D
Tan-gled up with you all night
C-D          Bb    F
Burn-ing it down
      G-G            G      G      Bb     D
Some-day when you leave me
G G       G         Bb-D
I bet these memo-ries
C-D         Bb        G-F
Fol-low you a-round (2X)


CHORUS 2X

Comments

  1. Put it on a fucking staff you lazy bitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put it on a fucking staff you lazy bitch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is just trying to help younger players, and if she's so lazy than you make a website and try to keep up with it

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect-Ed Sheeran

Monopoly - Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét

Ride-Twenty One Pilots