Cheerleader-OMI

A#     G# F#   A#-A#-G#-G#
When I need mo-ti-va-tion
F#   A#   C#-D#-C# A# G#    F#
My one  so-lu-tion   is  my queen
A#    A#   G#      G#       G#     F#
Cuz she stays strong, yeah yeah
A# G# F#-F#   A# A#  G#-G#
She is al-ways in  my  cor-ner
A#         F#      A#  C# G#   G#
Right there when I want her
A#   C#    D#-C#    B    A#     A#-G#
All these o-ther girls are tempt-ing
F#   G#   F#-F#     A#      A#     G#
But I’m emp-ty when you’re gone
G#     A#   F#
And they say

HOOK:
A#  C#    G#   G#
Do you need me?
F# F#      A#    A#    G#
Do you think I’m pretty?
A# C#   D#   C#    B    A#   G#-G#-F#
Do  I  make you feel like cheat-in-g?
G#   F#    A# C#-C# A#
Like no, not real-ly cuz

CHORUS:
F# C#  D#    C#    A#    C#      C#-B  A#  G#-C#-A#
Oh  I  think that I’ve found my-self a cheer-lea-der
A# C#    B-B       A#     G#      F#  G#  A#   A#-G#-F#
She is al-ways right there when I need her-r-r (2x)

A#-G#   F#     A# A# G#-G#
She-e  walks  like a mod-el
F#       A#     C#  D#-C#
She grants my wish-es
B    A#  G#-F# A# A# G#-G#    G#     F#
Like a  ge-nie  in   a   bot-tle, yeah yeah
F#    A# G#   F#-F#   A#  G#
Cuz I’m the wi-zard  of  love
A# G# F# F#  A#-A#   G#
And I got the ma-gic wand
A#   C#    D#-C#    B    A#     G#-F#
All these o-ther girls are tempt-ing
F#   G#   F#-F#     A#      A#     G#
But I’m emp-ty when you’re gone
G#     A#   F#
And they say

HOOK

CHORUS

A#    G#     F#  F#    A#  A#-G#-D#
She gives me love and af-fec-tion
F#      A# A#   G#-D#
Baby did  I  men-tion
D#         B    B-A# A# G# F#
You’re the on-ly girl for me
G# F#   F#     A# A#  G#   D#
No,  I  don’t need a next one
F#-F#     A#    A#  G#
Ma-ma loves you too
A#      G#   A#   F#    F#   A#    A#-G#-D#
She thinks  I  made the right se-lec-tion
D#    D#    B       B   A# A#
Now all that’s left to   do
G# F# G# F# F#  A#  A#    C#-C#
Is just for me to pop the ques-tion


CHORUS

Comments

  1. Beautiful!! I am a clarinet player as well, and I am a beginner so.. great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I am a clarinet player as well, and I am a beginner so.. great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. in what major scale you wrote this in please

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monopoly - Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét

Perfect-Ed Sheeran

Ride-Twenty One Pilots