Shake It Off-Taylor Swift

E  C#    B    A   C#
I stay out too late
E        E-C#      B   A     C#
Got no-thing in my brain
E              C#     B-A     C#-B-A   F#-E
That's what peo-ple sa-a-ay, m-mm
E             C#      B-A     C#-B-A   F#-E
That's what peo-ple sa-a-ay, m-mm

E E   E   C#   B-A      C#
I go on too ma-ny dates
E    E   C#      B         A      C#
But I can't make them stay
E      E        E        C#      B-A     C#-B-A    F#-E
At least that's what peo-ple sa-a-ay, m-mm
E          C#     B-A   C#-B-A    F#-E
That's what peo-ple sa-a-ay, m-mm

PRECHORUS:
C#  B    A       B-F#
But I keep crui-sing
B          C#       B        A       B-F#
Can't stop, won't stop mo-ving
F#    B C# B     A     B-A     B   C#    A
It's like I got this mu-sic in my mind
F#-A         B      B-C#   B     A-A
Say-ing, "It's gon-na be al-right."

CHORUS:
F#         A       B-B        B-C#     A       F#      E     C#      B-A
Cause the play-ers gon-na play, play, play, play, pla-ay
A        A      B-B      B-C#      A       F#      E      C#     B-A
And the hat-ers gon-na hate, hate, hate, hate, ha-ate
A        A-A      B     B     B-C#      A          F#         E         C#        B-A
And ba-by, I'm just gon-na shake, shake, shake, shake, sha-ake
A         C# A      A    C#   A (E    F#   A)
Shake it off, shake it off (oh, oh, oh)
A                  B-B       B-C#       A         F#         E        C#       B-A
Heart-break-ers gon-na break, break, break, break, bre-ak
A      A        B-B      B-C#     A      F#      E       C#     B-A
And the fak-ers gon-na fake, fake, fake, fake, fa-ake
A-A        B     B     B-C#       A          F#        E         C#        B-A
Ba-by, I'm just gon-na shake, shake, shake, shake, sha-ake
A         C# A       A    C#  A (E    F#   A)
Shake it off, shake it off (oh, oh, oh)

E  E-C#     B    A   C#
I ne-ver miss a beat
E         E-C#       B    A    C#
I'm light-ning on my feet
E          E         C#     B       A     C#-B-A   F#-E
And that's what they don't see-e-e, m-mm
E              C#     B       A     C#-B-A   F#-E
That’s what they don't see-e-e, m-mm

E         E-C#     B    A    C#
I'm danc-ing on my own (dancing on my own)
E     E      E       E       C# B A C#
I make the moves up as I go (moves up as I go)
E          E        C#       B      A       C#-B-A      F#-E
And that's what they don't kno-o-ow, m-mm
E              C#      B       A      C#-B-A      F#-E
That's what they don't kno-o-ow, m-mm

PRECHORUS

CHORUS

C#       E   A      C#    E   A
Shake it off, shake it off,
A A A  C#    E  A      C#    E   A
I, I, I shake it off, shake it off,
A A A  C#    E  A      C#    E   A
I, I, I shake it off, shake it off,
A A A  C#    E  A      C#    E   A
I, I, I shake it off, shake it off

Comments

  1. FINALLY A NEW COVER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you do crush crush crush by Paramore

    ReplyDelete
  3. My instrument is broken the very top side key pad came off and I need tomget it fixed and its a school instrument does anyone know where I could get it fixed like a shop you know or anything I'm desperate!!!!?!??!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect-Ed Sheeran

Monopoly - Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét

Ride-Twenty One Pilots