Rude-Magic!

D-Eb-D           C-Bb            D        Eb  D   C
Sat-ur-day morn-ing jumped out of bed
G        G    G  Ab   Bb    C
And put on my best suit
D    Eb  D    C    Bb      D     Eb  D  C
Got in my car and raced like a jet
G     G     Ab Bb  C
All the way to you
G               Ab    G        F     Eb        G   Ab  G     Eb
Knocked on your door with heart in my hand
Eb  Eb  Eb   F    G-Ab
To ask you a ques-tion
Eb       G   Ab      G        F      Eb   G        Ab-G       Eb
Cause I know that you’re an old fash-ioned man

PRECHORUS:
Eb  Eb Eb    Eb         Eb-D      D     D     D    C   C  C-Bb
Can I have your daugh-ter for the rest of my li-ife
Bb   Bb    C     G       Bb   C   Bb   C      G
Say yes, say yes, cause I need to know
Bb     C    D     Eb    Eb   Eb       Eb-D      D   D      D C   C
You say I’ll never get your bless-ing til the day I  die
Bb         Bb     C       G      Bb  Bb     Bb-C    Eb F
Tough luck my fiend but the ans-wer is no

CHORUS:
Bb      Bb     Bb  Eb Eb  G-F-Eb
Why you gotta be so ru-u-ude?
Bb       Bb     Bb    Bb      Eb     F-G-F-Eb
Don’t you know I’m human to-o-o-o?
Bb      Bb     Bb  Eb Eb  G-F-Eb
Why you gotta be so rude?
Eb      Eb        Eb    Eb    D-Eb-Eb
I’m gunna marry her a-ny-way
F-G         Eb   Bb      Eb     Eb   D-Eb-Eb
Ma-rry that girl, marry her a-ny-way
F-G         Eb   Bb   Eb     Eb        D     Eb   Eb
Ma-rry that girl, no matter what you say
F-G         Eb   Bb   Eb      Eb  Eb Eb D-Eb-Eb
Ma-rry that girl, and we’ll be  a  fa-mi-ly
Bb     Bb     Bb   Eb Eb   G-F-Eb
Why you gotta be so ru-uu-ude

D Eb   D  C   Bb      D      Eb    D       C
I hate to do this, you leave no choice

G          G     Ab-Bb      C
Can’t live with-out her
D        Eb  D    C    Bb   D    Eb   D    C
Love me or hate me we will be boys
G-G             G   Ab  Bb-C
Stand-ing at that al-ter
Ab Ab  Ab   Ab    G-F
Or we will run a-way
G      G-G-G     G-Bb-Ab    G     Eb
To a-no-ther ga-la-xy, you know
Eb       Ab     Ab  Ab  Ab      G     F
You know she’s in love with me
G       G     G    G-Eb-Ab    G Eb
She will go a-ny-where I go

PRECHORUS

CHORUS

PRECHORUS


CHORUS

Comments

  1. Great Job, U are Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can someone tell me if this is treble clef or bass clef. If treble clef can you tell me the fingerings and if the note is high or low. Thank you if some one can. I would really like to suggest this song to my band teacher for the spring concert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's treble, it starts in the medium range then goes lower

      Delete
    2. What is your band teachers name

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect-Ed Sheeran

Monopoly - Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét

Ride-Twenty One Pilots