All of Me-John Legend

C             D     D D       C-D         D      Bb        Bb
What would I do with-out your smart mouth
C-D             D   D    C    D         D-C     Bb  Bb-G
Draw-ing me in and you kick-ing me oo-ut
Bb          D    D     Eb       D-Bb        Eb   D-Bb    Bb    C      D     C       G
You've got my head spin-ning, no kid-ding,  I  can't pin you down
C              D-D    D   C     D     D-C-Bb       Bb
What's go-ing on in that beau-ti-ful mind
C      D     D       F-D-D       D-C-Bb   Bb-G
I'm on your ma-gi-cal mys-ter-y ri-ide
D      D    Eb  D-Bb    Bb       Eb       Eb    D  Bb   Bb   C   D    C-Eb
And I'm so diz-zy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be a-lright

PRE-CHORUS:
Bb      G        F-Eb      D-C
My head's un-der wa-ter
Bb    A         G-F           G
But I'm breath-ing fine
G              G-F    Eb    D     D   C Bb     C
You're cra-zy and I'm out of my mind

CHORUS:
D            F   D  G
'Cause all of me
D           C Bb  D
Loves all of you
D          D          C        C     C   Bb       C-C
Love your curves and all   ed-ges
D       D        C-C          C-Bb-C-C
All your per-fect im-per-fec-tions
D         D      F  D   G
Give your all to me
D      G    D     C Bb  D
I'll give my all to you
D            D     C     C      C      Bb-C-C
You're my end and my be-gin-ning
D-D         C    C   C    Bb       C-C
E-ven when I lose I'm win-ning
D          D  Eb     F  Bb-A-G-F D  D
'Cause I give you a-a-a-all of me
D        D    Eb     F  Bb-A-G-F D  D     D-C
And you give me a-a-a-all of you, o-oh

C          D-D       D      D C    D    C   Bb  Bb
How ma-ny times do I have to tell you

C-D         D         D          F-D        D          D-C-Bb   Bb-G
Ev-en when you're cry-ing you're beau-ti-ful to-o
Bb       D      D    Eb-D     Bb      Eb      D     Bb-C           C         D-C-C      G
The world is beat-ing you down, I'm a-round through e-ve-ry mood
F            D        D-Bb           F       D       D
You're my down-fall, you're my muse
Bb       F          D-D-C           C       D-C        D      G
My worst dis-trac-tion, my rhy-thm and blues
Bb D      D       Eb-D     Bb     Eb-D   Bb   C      D     C    Eb
I can't stop sing-ing, it's ring-ing, in my head for you

PRE-CHORUS

CHORUS

D        F   Bb  A G-F
Give me all of you
G           F  Eb  Bb-A       G         F        Eb-D          C
Cards on the ta-ble, we're both show-ing hearts
G-F         Eb  Bb        A       G     F
Risk-ing it  all,  though it's hard

CHORUS

D  Eb     F  Bb-C-A-Bb-G-A-F D  D
I give you          a-a-a-all        of me
D        D    Eb     F  Bb-A-G-F D  D     D-C

And you give me a-a-a-all of you, o-oh

Comments

  1. omfg...i love this song tysm /(^-^)\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what is your name i love this song so much you know how to play the clarnet so much

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect-Ed Sheeran

Monopoly - Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét

Ride-Twenty One Pilots