Talk Dirty-Jason Derulo

B       B       B        B     B     B   Ab  B-Ab-Db-Ab-Ab
I’m that flight that you get on, in-ter-na-tio-nal
B           B       B    B    B    B   Ab    B-Ab     Db-Ab-Ab
First class seat on my lap girl, rid-ing com-forta-ble

PRECHORUS:
Ab Ab  Eb      Eb    Eb  Db     E       Eb
Cuz I know what the girl them need,
Eb       Db  Db E-Eb
New York to Hai-ti
Ab Ab     B-B           B       B     B      B-Ab
I    got lip-stick stamps on my pass-port,
Ab       B    Ab      B  Db  Eb
You make  it  hard to leave

CHORUS:
Eb           Eb     Eb     Eb        Eb      Db    Db      E-Eb
Been around the world, don’t speak the lan-guage
Eb     Eb      Eb      Eb     Db      Db-E-Eb
But your booty don’t need ex-plain-ing
Eb Eb   Eb      Eb  Eb    Db-Db-E      Eb
All  I  really need to un-der-stand is
Eb        Eb    Ab   B-Ab Ab Ab
When you talk dir-ty to me

Sax Part:
C-C-C-C-C-B-C-D-C-A-Ab-A-Ab-A-Db-C-A-Ab  (4x)

Eb       Db    B      Db     B   Ab     B      Eb  Db-B    Db-B
You know the words to my songs, no ha-bla in-glés
Eb        Db-B-Db-B          Ab     B     Eb  Db      B       Db   B
Our con-ver-sa-tions ain’t long, but you know what is

PRECHORUS


CHORUS

Comments

  1. Which is high octave cause i am abit confused ? Thanks ! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chorus is the middle octave... And then the verses is the low octave. I don't think the High high octave is used, but I have only been playing for a month and haven't gotten there yet so idk. Hope that helps:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect-Ed Sheeran

Monopoly - Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét

Ride-Twenty One Pilots