Say Something-A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera

CHORUS:
Ab     Gb-Gb       Gb Gb-Ab Gb E   E
Say some-thing, I'm giv-ing up on you
Ab Gb Gb  Gb Gb Ab   Gb   E E
I'll  be  the  one  if  you want me to
Db-Eb-E    A     A-A         A-B     A-Ab
A-ny-where I would-'ve fol-lowed yo-ou
Ab     Gb-Gb    Gb  Gb-Ab Gb E  E
Say some-thing, I'm giv-ing up on you

Db  E Db  E-Gb  Ab  Eb
And I am feel-ing so small
Db E  E-Db Db  Db
It was o-ver my head
Gb Gb   Db-B  A Ab
I know noth-ing at all

Db E Db   E-Gb   Ab   Eb
And I will stum-ble and fall
Db  E     E-Db   Db Db
I'm still learn-ing to love
Gb   Db-B  A    Ab
Just start-ing to crawl

CHORUS

Db  E Db   E-Gb    Ab  Eb
And I will swal-low my pride
E         E    E   Db Db Db
You're the one that  I  love
Gb  Gb  Db-B    A-Ab
And I'm say-ing good-bye

CHORUS

Ab   Gb-Gb      Gb Gb-Ab Gb E   E
Say some-thing, I'm giv-ing up on you
Ab   Gb-Gb
Say some-thing....

Comments

  1. Love this song! You should check out "Rockstar" and get those chords up here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvbBRdnfA14

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeebus the one time I don't bring my clarinet tho-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect-Ed Sheeran

Monopoly - Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét

Let It Go-Idina Menzel