Best Song Ever-One Direction


B-A      G#  F#   E     E    C#-B
May-be it’s the way she walk-ed
B          A-G# F#   E     E    F# G#
Straight in-to my heart and stole it
B             A    G#    F#   E    E   C#-B
Through the doors and past the gu-ards
B      A   G#   F#-E-E  F# G#
Just like she al-read-y own it

E D#  C#  C#   C#  C# C#  B  F#
I said can you give  it  back to me
E     D#  C#-C# C#  C#    C#-B   C#-D#
She said nev-er  in  your wild-est dre-ams

CHORUS
E       E      E      E     B   B  B   F#    F#  G#-F#
And we danced all night to the best song ev-er
E       E      E-E     B    B   B  F#    F#-G#-F#
We knew ev-ery line now I can’t re-mem-ber
E       E   E    E  E    B     B  B  F#     F#-G# F#
How it goes but I know that I won’t for-get her
E         E       E      E    B    B   B  F#    F#  G#-F#
Cause we danced all night to the best song ev-er
E   E   E    E    E  G#  E
I think it went oh, oh, oh
E   E   E    E     F#      B      F#
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
E  E    E   E--------
I think it goes

B      A    G#    F#      E-E      C#-B
Said her name was Geor-gia Ro-ose
B      A   G#-F#   E  E  F#-G#
And her dad-dy was a den-tist
B     A G#  F#  E-E   C#-B
Said I had   a   dir-ty mou-th
B     A     G#   F#   E    E      F#  G#
But she kissed me like she meant it

E D#  C# C# C#  C#    C#    B    F#
I said can  I  take you home with me
E     D#  C#-C# C#  C#    C#-B   C#-D#
She said nev-er  in  your wild-est dre-ams

CHORUS

G#      E    G#  E     G#    F#   F#    E-F#-G#   F#
You know, I know you know I’ll re-mem-ber you
E    G#  E      G#    E     G# F#     F#      E-F#-G#   F#
And I know, you know, I know you’ll re-mem-ber me
E      G#    E    G#  E     G#    F#   F#    E-F#-G#   F#
And you know, I know you know I’ll re-mem-ber you
E    G#  E      G#    E    G# F#     F#    E-F#-G#   F#    E      E
And I know, you know, I hope you’ll remember how we danced
F#      E      E
How we danced

CHORUS 2X

B      G#   C#-B  G# F#  E     E   G#  F#-E
Best song ev-er,  it  was the best song ev-er
G# F#   E     E    G#  F#-E G# F#  E    E    G#  F#-E
It  was  the best song ev-er, it was the best song ev-er

Comments

  1. Thx but you have WAY TOO MUCH 1D on here, I'm not a big fan of them and hearing me play their songs really gets to me. I know you are probably thinking "Don't play the song of you don't like it" but I love playing my clarinet it's my whole life even though I've only been playing for a year and I can't go a day without playing, And I get tired of playing the same songs our band directors give us so this and Shazimio is all I have to play.So please give us a bigger variety to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please understand that I play what my fans *request* me to play. Also I post new videos and blogs every Friday, so I cannot be constantly posting notes as much as I'd like too. I would like to give more variety, but it's up to you and my followers to let me know what you all want to hear.

      Delete
    2. Heheh It feels like I'm talking to a celebrity :3

      Delete
  2. Of course I understand! I love watching your videos every week, It inspires me to keep playing. But one song I would like to play is We can't stop by Miley Cyrus or Crazy for you by Adele... Which ever one is easier Thank you I appreciate all of your hard work!! :) <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Love It Can You Do Wrecking Ball By: Miley Cyrus


    -A First Chair Clarinet Player-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I love your blog and YouTube account and this channel changed the way I play clarinet, so thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The B's in the chorus should be C#'s (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that you post the notes of the music you play and say that there is a link and whatever. Most clarinet covers I have seen the comments and people ask very politely and they get rudely answered with "I got it off a website" or "I did it by ear and I'm not posting them". I was wondering if you could play Half A Heart by One Direction? Thanks Ana and good luck with all of your clarinet playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your a really good clarinet player so lucky to have a blog keep posting your great!!! the fact you post the notes .. thanks I don't find clarinet notes anywhere only flute notes and flute websites

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect-Ed Sheeran

Monopoly - Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét

Let It Go-Idina Menzel