Radioactive-Imagine Dragons


C#   G#-G#  F#C#  G# G#  F#
I’m wak-ing up to ash and dust
D# D# D#   E     D# D# D#   C#  C#
I  wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
C#    G#-G#   F# B      B-B-B
I’m breath-ing in the chem-i-cals

C#    G#-G#  F#   G#-G#  F#
I’m break-ing in, shap-ing up
D#      D#-D#     E  D# D# D#-C#  C#
Then check-ing out on  the pri-son bus
G#  G# F# B    B-B-B-B       D#-C#
This is it,  the a-poc-a-lypse, who-oa

CHORUS:
C#   C#-C#  C# C# C# C# B B     G#
I’m wak-ing up, I   feel it   in my bones
B          B    B     B    Bb-Bb    F#
‘Nough to make my sys-tem blow
G#-F#       G# F#  G#  C#  G# F#  G#  C#
Wel-come to  the new age, to  the new age
G#-F#     G# F# G#   C# C# C#  C#   E
Welcome to the new age, to  the new age
G#-F#-E-F#-C#     G#-F#-E-F#   C#
Whoa-ohh,             whooaaa        I’m
B-B-B-Bb-Bb      Bb-Bb-Bb-G#-G#
Ra-di-o-ac-tive,    ra-di-o-ac-tive
G#-F#-E-F#-C#     G#-F#-E-F#   C#
Whoa-ohh,             whooaaa        I’m
B-B-B-Bb-Bb      Bb-Bb-Bb-G#-G#
Ra-di-o-ac-tive,    ra-di-o-ac-tive

C# G#  G# F#    G#  G#    F#
I raise my flags, don my clothes
D# D# D#-D#-E-D#  D#  C#-C#
It’s a    re-vo-lu-tion,   I    sup-pose
C#       G#-G#  F# B  B   B    B   D#-C#
We’re paint-ed red to fit right in, whoa-oa

C#    G#-G#  F#   G#-G#  F#
I’m break-ing in, shap-ing up
D#      D#-D#     E  D# D# D#-C#  C#
Then check-ing out on  the pri-son bus
G#  G# F# B    B-B-B-B       D#-C#
This is it,  the a-poc-a-lypse, who-oa


CHORUS

E       E-F#   D#  B   D#  D#-C#   C#
All sys-tems go, the sun  has-n’t  died
E       E  F#    D#       D#      D#  C#-C#
Deep in my bones, straight from in-side

CHORUS

Comments

  1. your very good, I also play clarinet and yo're just amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add the song Brave by: Sara Bareilles

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your the coolest clarinetist that I ever know!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect-Ed Sheeran

Monopoly - Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét

Let It Go-Idina Menzel